Η χαρά του να δημιουργούμε, να λερωνόμαστε, να ενεργοποιούμε τις αισθήσεις μας, να παίζουμε, είναι από μόνη της μια αναγκαιότητα!
Messy Play is an innovative game method that allows children to create a controlled doom! It is the sensory game where children use all their senses, gain opportunities for exploration and learning and all this through edible and non-toxic materials. (water, clay, sand, flour, paint).
WHY IS MESSY PLAY IMPORTANT
Messy Play contributes in many ways to the development of the child!
Indicatively it contributes to:
- Cognitive development mainly Scientific thinking
- Social development as a way to manage unacceptable behaviors
- Emotional development and maturation as a way of learning, familiarizing and managing emotions
- Mental resilience and well-being as a way to relieve and manage dysfunctional emotions
- Communication, speech, language development
- Strengthening the body and muscles
- Kinetic development by strengthening the receptive and in-class system, enhancing balance, coarse and fine mobility
- Artistic development, creative thinking and imagination
- Memory, attention, concentration
- Strengthening the bond between the child and the parent, or the child and the specialist