for Children, Adolescents & Adults
The psychotherapeutic process aims to strengthen the individual through:
- The development of those skills that will help him manage emerging problems and difficulties.
- Awareness of oneself, recognition of one's thoughts and feelings.
- Improving his relationships with his important, others.
Our sessions last 60 minutes and are recommended to be performed weekly for maximum efficiency.
- Anxiety, Anxiety Disorders
- Panic Attacks
- Phobias, special phobias and social phobia
- Obsessions, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Mood disorders (depression, bipolar disorder, mania)
- Eating Disorders (Psychogenic Anorexia, Psychogenic Bulimia, Overeating)
- Developmental Disorders
- Psychoses (Hallucinations, Hallucinations)
- Psychosomatic problems
- Managing emotions (eg Anger)
- Enhancing self-esteem, self-knowledge, Self-improvement
"Mental health is a direction, not a destination"